At Baker Public Relations, our teams work on a variety of accounts, from startup companies to Fortune 500’s, government agencies and not-for-profits. Whether launching a new product, managing time-sensitive crisis communications, or building integrated communications campaigns that engage with consumers, bloggers, influencers and experts, there’s always something exciting happening at Baker Public Relations.
We offer an environment where employees receive hands-on experience and an opportunity to grow, learn, and succeed. We continually strive to partner with people who are ambitious and intent on thriving.
Whether you are a seasoned PR professional or just starting out in the industry, we are always on the lookout for hard working and resourceful people to join our team.
Baker Public Relations, a full-service, woman-owned, public relations firm headquartered in Albany, New York, with an office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is seeking an organized individual to join the creative and talented team as administrative assistant.
We are looking for an outgoing and confident individual who can thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with great attention to detail. This position is currently part-time with the potential for full-time employment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Provide high-level support for senior leadership
- Prepare documents
- Arrange staff meetings
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Copy, file and maintain both paper and electronic documents
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements and overnight accommodations for president and CEO and other team members
- Assist on various projects as needed
- Run miscellaneous errands
Here’s what is required from you:
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant experience, preferably working for a C-Suite.
- Professionally polished with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Teams and QuickBooks.
- Strong computer skills a must.
- Always maintain strict confidentiality.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Biweekly virtual meditation
- New business employee incentive program
- Summer Fridays
- Bring your dog to work
Send your resume to email@example.com